Wow, I sure was not expecting to win another award so soon! I am speechless. Mary honored me with this award:
Now on to the blog award rules...
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
Mary is a wonderful Kindergarten teacher. She has awesome center ideas and even ideas to go with great children's books like one of my favorites "If You Give A Cat A Cupcake." Check out her great blog. Thanks again Mary!
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
-I am single with no children of my own.
-I have a wonderful dog named Snuggles! She is just 5 pounds and will be turning 8 in April!
-I am a country music fanatic. That's why my twitter name is topcntryfn.
-I love to travel, especially to Las Vegas. No I have not struck it rich yet.
- I taught a student my first year of teaching whose mother Christine Lynn is a children's author of the book Country Morning.
- My favorite nonfiction author is Gail Gibbons.
-I got into blogging thanks to the encouragement of many other bloggers!
3. Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award!
I will be back in a few days to post as many newly discovered blogs that I can find (don't know if I can find 15). If your new send me a comment with the link to your blog so I can check it out!