Wow what a terrific week that I have had!
- To catch up on my day last Friday, I had a blast with the Kindergarten children, they were so respectful to me and most worked very hard. We got to do a fun Dr. Seuss craft and read "The Cat and the Hat."
- This week I've been in a Kindergarten class all week. I was supposed to be in 4th grade for 2 days ( am scheduled to be with them on Monday and can't wait to be in a different class at this wonderful school), but an emergency happened where a teacher had to be out all week so they asked me to do Kindergarten all week instead. This was the only Kindergarten class I hadn't taught before. I got to go on a fun Field Trip to Publix Supermarket where the kids got to see boxes being crushed, they got to scan items on the register, get cookies at the bakery, etc. It was so much fun! We had a Dr. Seuss week of super fun activities and I really enjoyed this sweet group of children!
- I also got to see and talk to many other wonderful children in the cafeteria. Some I've only subbed for once and they got all excited when they saw me. It makes me feel so special when children who barely know get so excited. A couple of kids from the class that I had only subbed in once begged for me to sub for them again! Hopefully, I will get that chance. :-)
- In blog news I have over 12,900 views!!! Don't forget to enter my contest to win your choice of an item from my TPT store! I also have over 115 blog followers so I am very excited. Thank you fans for making this website a success. 10,000 blog view contest
- Finally, my brother helped me rake a ton of leaves this weekend. In the last couple of months between my brother, grandma, and I we have raked 58 bags of leaves. I am so thankful for their help! Hopefully, the crazy leaves will stop falling soon!
Thanks for hoppin' by Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings. I hope you will share your successes of last week like so many of you did last week!