Happy Friday everyone!!! Some of you may be ending Spring Break and others about to start it. We have another week to go!
Time for some hoppin' positives that I hope will make you smile!
- My blog has over 16,000 views! I can't believe so many of you keep coming back to my blog. You make me smile every time that I see those numbers shoot up like that. Amazing!
- I was in the same Kindergarten class all this week. I didn't have hardly any plans as it was due to a big emergency so I got to try some of my own things out, which was so much fun! I also got to play a lot of music from my favorite CDs by "The Learning Station." They happen to be located in Melbourne, FL and I'm from Brevard County so it is so excited to have a children's group so close by! I loved seeing their excited faces a they did the movements to the CD.
Here's a fun song you may enjoy:
- A parent from the class wrote me a few very nice notes and also said she complimented me in the front office! It makes me feel so good when parents go that extra mile and especially since I'm only a sub right now!
- Walking into the cafeteria was just so much fun this week as I had Kindergarten children and 3rd graders who were just beyond excited to see me! It's so nice to see so many get so excited. That's the nice part of subbing that I feel so loved by so many different classes of children and different grade levels!
- Today, I head off to 1st grade at another school that I sub at a lot. The Kindergarten children will have another sub as I was already booked and I hope their teacher will be back next week, they miss her so much!
Until next time keep Hoppin' with me at Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings!