I have been tagged! So, I am going to answer these great questions I've been asked, and then I'm going to hope that I tag 10 blogs that haven't been tagged yet. I apologize in advance if you get double-tagged.
Jaime at Thrills In Third Grade got me!
Here Are The rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
1. What state do you teach in? Florida and actually Brevard County my whole life!
2. What is your all-time favorite movie? Pure Country
3. Are you a sports fan? What's your favorite team? Big time, I love the Detroit Tigers (baseball) and Orlando Magic (basketball)
4. If you could be anywhere RIGHT NOW, where would that be? In the classroom with the children because I love making them smile!
5. What was your reason for becoming a teacher? I wanted to help make a difference in as many children's lives as possible!
6. If you had to change professions, what would you do? I would want to promote country music singers!
7. What technology do you have in your classroom? (i.e. Smartboard; document camera; computers;responders, etc): I am currently a substitute so I have whatever technology is already in the classrooms, but only use it if it is in the lesson plans.
8. Do you own a pet? What kind? What's your pet's name? I have a dog, she's a Shih Tzu, and her name is Snuggles!
9. If you had to recommend a book for me to read, what would it be? Have You Filled A Bucket Today?
10. What is the best thing you cook? hahaha me a cook yeah right! I guess I cook a pretty good turkey.
So, now I have to find 10 unsuspecting bloggers that I hope will still be my friends if I sneak attack.
Now my turn for questions!
1. How long have you been teaching?
2. What states have you taught in?
3. What subject is your favorite to teach?
4. What is your teaching philosophy?
5. If you could travel anywhere you wanted where would it be?
6. Who is a famous person dead or alive that you would like to meet?
7. What is your favorite tv show?
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
9. Tell us something that other teachers might not know about you?
10. Give us a link to your favorite teaching product that you have made!