Today, I thought I would share some wonderful tips that helped me get to where I am today. I currently have almost 76,000 views on my blog thanks to the amazing fans, teachers I have worked and subbed with, parents, and students! You all amaze me that you keep coming back to take a look at what is new with me! I have sold $250 worth a products as well. Including my freebies, my teaching materials are in more than 4,000 classrooms. WOW! I can't wait to get a job so I can use them myself!
Enough of me, on to the tips:
1. Have a variety of posts on your blog. I post freebies, paid products, common core materials, Positive Friday posts (will be on hold until school starts back unless I get to work with children first), book reviews, classroom management and teaching ideas.
2. When possible (right now I'm waiting on my computer to get back) post a few pictures, but not loads of pictures on each page (it slows the load time if you have too many) and pin them to pinterest. Make sure your pictures of your products go to your store!
3. Post lots of freebies. Everyone loves free things, not just those wonderful amazing kids! Teachers love free things too! You can never post enough freebies, ever!
4. Follow other blogs, TPT stores, TN stores, FB fan pages, pinterest, etc. and ask them to follow you back!
5. Anything you download leave a nice rating for their hard work and leave a very nice comment. Children love when you praise them, we'll so do teachers!!!
6. Leave nice comments on blogs and FB pages, share those pages with others.
You are welcome to also post any freebies you want on this FB page!!! http://www.facebook.com/BestPracticesFreebies
Also if you'd like to take part in a collaborative board where you can post free products, paid products, and/or blog posts follow me on pinterest (link is on the right side) and leave me your name on pinterest and I will add you!
Consider following those tips and your blog and store will succeed like mine has! Keep smilin'!