You heard me right, I've been boo-ed! My good wonderful superstar proofreading friend Sara over at Miss V's Busy Bees boo-ed me! She makes incredible resources and has such a great blog filled with ideas that you just must check out her blog.
Here's the linky party!
1. If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
2. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
3. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else's), or freebie(s) that you love!
4. Share the boo love with 5 bloggers - make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again - I've Been Booed!
Now it is time for me to share!
1. First off I must say I absolutely LOVE these graphic organizers from Sara. I gave her the idea to make a wonderful packet of unique graphic organizers and she came up with some really cool ones! They are great for beginning, middle, and end, cause and effect, etc. I love her cute my favorite things one! Children could list their favorite Halloween things in the heart! These work great with any book including books with Fall (Autumn) and Halloween themes. Click the picture to check out the blog post with more details on it and then you can head to her store and pick it up!
2. My favorite book to read around this time of year is Halloween is . . . by Gail Gibbons. It's such a great nonfiction book and really explains everything behind Halloween and how many of us celebrate. Click the picture to check it out!
Last, but not least I have had so much fun creating Halloween products. My favorites are two that my facebook fans had a hand in. Halloween Synonyms geared toward the upper grades where they helped me come up with Halloween words and my 2nd Grade Halloween Centers and Worksheets, which all the skills were suggested by a 2nd grade teacher. My wonderful fans helped come up with a list of compound words that were Halloween and Fall related!
Click the pictures to check them out:
So now the bloggers I'm going to BOO are:
Nancy from Joy of Kindergarten
Bern from Mom to Posh Lil Divas
Janaye at Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes
Barb at It's About Time
Jodi at Clutter Free Classroom
Thanks for hoppin' by Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings. Keep on smiling!