- Do something to make a child smile. They will smile back, which will make you smile!
- Ask yourself what have I done to fill a bucket today?
- Ask yourself what are you doing for others?
- Laugh more
- Hug more
- Smile more
- Care more
- Tell the kids you love them.
- Teach children to work out their own problems in a nice manner by modeling I statements.
- Play more learning review games with them.
- Say yes more.
- Surprise them by eating with them.
- Play with them at recess.
Leave your tips for being kind in the comments below. Also share with us what you did to be kind to a child today!
Thanks for hoppin' by Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings. Keep on smiling!