The Learning Station has a brand new CD out called "Brain Breaks Action Songs: Let's Move"! Since I work for them, they let me review CD's and give one away to a lucky blog reader of mine! They were so kind they even dedicated this CD to me and a few other huge fans.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now you have the chance to win this fun CD for your classroom or
home! Enter by doing as many things on the Rafflecopter form above that
you would like to do. Remember that sharing will give you 5 entries
and you can share every 24 hours for more entries. You will have to go
back to Rafflecopter each 24 hours. You will have 48 hours to claim
your prize if you are the winner or a new winner will be chosen! If you aren't the winner, you can purchase the CD by clicking on it below!
This CD has 16 highly engaging fun songs! They work perfectly for brain breaks and indoor recess when the weather is too cold or rainy. Research shows that children need brain breaks to be able to focus after long periods of sitting still.
The songs are:
1. Good Morning - a fun uptempo song with movements to start your class off each morning on a positive note.
2. Iggle Wiggle - a fun energetic song with movements and it will have your students laughing. This one will have your kids barking like a mutt, sing like Smurf, blow a kiss, etc.! haha It is one of my favorites on the CD!
3. Chili Chili - This one is a fun song that has kids doing the ballet, belly dance, Irish jig, pogo, etc. It also has them touching the ground, turning around, etc. This is great when they need to burn off a ton of energy! Check out the video below.
4. I am the Music Man - is a fun repeat after me song that will have your students pretending to play musical instruments!
5. Penguin Song - There are currently two great videos for the penguin song and both the live version and the animated version have the fun movements. Read about my post on this song and watch the videos by clicking HERE.
6. Monster Shuffle - This is a fun line dance song. It is perfect for Halloween, but also great for just a brain break as many children love monsters! Check out this fun video by clicking HERE.
7. A Turkey Dance - This is a fun original dance that is my absolute favorite turkey song I have ever heard. This is one of my very favorites on the CD. Many teachers do turkey activities during Thanksgiving, but it's also perfect for an animal/bird unit. Also, just for a fun brain break! Check out the video below, which is the best YouTube turkey dance video that I have ever seen!
8. There was a Crocodile - This is a fun animal song with animal sounds. This is perfect for any animal unit! Your students will have a blast making these animal sounds!
9. Happy Dance - This is a fun dance that will no doubt have your students smiling and feeling happy!
10. Sparkle - This is a slower paced original song that is about spreading kindness. This is a perfect song for Valentine's Day or any time when teaching the character trait kindness. There are also movements to go with this one!
11. Tarzan - This is an uptempo brain break! Tarzan is another fun repeat after me song. It will have students doing fun movements with Tarzan and Jane!
12. Brain Breaks Skip-a-Dee-Doo - This is a fun brain break song that will have your students following directions.
13. Princess Pat - is a slower paced song that is popular camp/scout song. It is a fun repeat after me song.
14. Zum Gali Gali - is a Hebrew song about friendship with very catchy lyrics that will have your kids clapping along! This is one of my favorites on the CD.
15. Ride that Pony - a fun brain break song that is perfect for any cowboy/cowgirl theme. This is sure to be popular for children who love horses!
16. Goodbye Song - This is a fun song about saying goodbye in silly ways such as see you soon raccoon, take care polar bear, be sweet parakeet, etc. It is a repeat after me song that will have your students doing some fun movements as well. Perfect song to end any day!
Now you have the chance to win this fun CD for your classroom or home! Enter by doing as many things on the Rafflecopter form above that you would like to do. Remember that sharing will give you 5 entries and you can share every 24 hours for more entries. You will have to go back to Rafflecopter each 24 hours. You will have 48 hours to claim your prize if you are the winner or a new winner will be chosen!
Thanks for hoppin' by Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings. Keep on smiling!