It is that time again another fun CD review and giveaway! Today I am reviewing the CD "Rock N' Roll Songs that Teach" by The Learning Station. Click on the picture if you are interested in the CD! You can listen to song clips while you are there!
All opinions of the CD are my own and I have not been paid any money to do this review. This is fun cd with movement and repetition!
1. Rock N' Roll Journey - A fun song that has you moving different body parts.
2. Rock n' Roll is Here To Say - This song is full of repetitions.
3. Read a Book - This is a fun song about different kinds of books. It has the children pretending to do different things like putting on a pretend hat, hiking, and yes even hoppin' Kangaroos!
4. Opposites - Fun way to work on the Common Core Standards by singing a fun song catching song about opposites!
5. Button Factory - This is fun counting so that uses your hands and feet! This is my favorite counting song to 5 for the little ones.
6. Rhyming Song - Common Core has children in Kindergarten learning how to rhyme. This is a great song that has children coming up with rhymes for colors, body parts, traffic signal words, etc.
7. This is How We Rock - Fun song that has children dancing and then stopping (freeze)! These songs are always children's favorites. This one of course goes with the rock theme!
8. Singin' in the Rain - A fun favorite children's song that is perfect for a rainy day. It has such a fun beat! Click "here" for the lyrics to Singin' in the Rain and other fun activities. Check out the fun video!
9. Green Eggs and Ham - Perfect song for Dr. Seuss' Birthday or when reading the book "Green Eggs and Ham." In the song children get to pretend they are making green eggs and ham! This is my favorite on the CD!
10. Little Sammy (Sally) Saucer -This is fun dancing song that has some repetition and has children moving to the cardinal directions!
11. Rock n' Roll Nursery Rhymes - What a fun song to teach Nursery Rhymes!
12. Rockin' to a Lullaby - A cute lullaby song perfect for nap time for the little ones.
Would you like to win this fun CD? All you have to do is enter in the Rafflecopter form. US and Canadian Residents only please. Remember that you will have 2 days after I e-mail you if you win to give me your home address so I can pass it on to The Learning Station to get your CD or I will draw a new winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for hoppin' by Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings! Keep on smiling!