Today, I am thrilled to get the chance to review Tony Chesnut & Fun Time Action Songs by The Learning Station! All opinions are strictly my own! I am not being paid for the review. At the end of the review you will have the opportunity to win a CD if you are a United States resident!
The CD includes song lyrics and activities you can use with the songs!!! I love the movements!
1. Tony Chesnut - One of the most popular children's songs of all time. Everyone loves Tony, children and adults alike! This song is so much fun because there are action moves that will easily get all the wiggles out of the children! Check out a couple of videos from The Learning Station!
Here's a second video:
2. Five Little Monkeys - Everyone knows Five Little Monkeys! I've been left the book to read to children while subbing and they just love the story and love to sing the song too. The Learning Station's version of the song is so much fun!
3. Way Down Younder - A fun song that will have your class making silly animal sounds! I can see this song leading to a great writing assignment. Why not have your class write their own imaginative story on what happens Way Down Younder!
4. One, Two, Buckle My Shoe - This is a great classic children's song. It builds up speed as the song goes and is terrific for practicing numbers to ten!
5. How Much Is That Doggie? - This one is one of my favorite songs from childhood. You could easily turn this song into a class book. Let your children pick different animals that they wish they could buy and put it into a book!
6. Mr. Mirror - Fun song to get the kids moving their lips, eyes, ears, nose, etc.
7. I Like Friends - Great song to talk about the importance of friendship! Great to learn student names and help them each other's names.
8. Rattlesnake - A fun song where children stand in a line holding hands and circle around like a rattlesnake! Too cute!
9. Swimming Song - Many of your students have been swimming all summer and/or watched the Olympics! This is a fun song where your students can practice swimming!
10. Shiny Clean Dance - A fun movement song to act like students are cleaning things!
11. Imagination, Communication - A great song for your kids to use their imagination making animal sounds!
12. Pump, Pump, Shuffle - This is a fun follow directions song!
13. Twister Time -Another fun follow directions song. I especially love the lyrics that say "Got a heart, got a mind, I know I'm smart and kind." Besides Tony Chesnut this is probably my favorite songs for the awesome lyrics and fun movement!
14. The Spirit Song - A fun movement song to get your students snapping, swaying, clapping, dancing, jumping, etc.
If you would like to not wait for the giveaway to end and pick up your own copy, click the CD to go to the Learning Station store!
Enter the giveaway using the simple Rafflecopter form! Be sure to visit The Learning Station on FB and thank them for the great giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks again for hoppin' by Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings! Keep on smiling!