Well on to the positives for the week! My blog has now hit 250,000 views. I have also sold 1,000 teaching products. I appreciate all of the support. Each and everyone of you mean the world to me!
Last Friday, I subbed in Kindergarten with a wonderful group of students!
- The secretary greeted me and thanked me for me coming in to sub! I got my key and headed off to my room.
- Early in the day a teacher came in to work with a student and was a super help!
- The children had fun with calendar, learning about bears, playing alphabet bingo, and matching numbers to domino dots!
- They asked if I would eat with them because Friday is Lunch Bunch day they said. Two of them didn't join us they told me they hadn't earned it. I loved how honest those two children were as I would not have none. They were good for me.
- The children were respectful, hard working, and cooperative!
Monday, I worked a half day in Computer lab.
- I was welcomed when I came in by the secretary and I got my key!
- I had 6th, 5th, and 4th grade. The children worked on a typing program. A few wanted to do a different program, but they listened and stayed on the correct program.
- The children were respectful, cooperative, and quiet.
I also get to work today in Kindergarten and I look forward to blogging about the positives next week.
In case you missed it my giveaway is still going on until Tuesday at 11:59pm Eastern! It's for a Learning Station CD! Good luck to all who enter!
Don't forget to share your positives for the week. I would love to hear how your Valentine's Day went. Any children go out of their way to do or say anything sweet?
Until next time thanks for hoppin' by Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings. Keep on smiling!