- I had 4 wonderful parents and guardians show up for my open house on Thursday night. I truly appreciate each one of them who took the time out of their night to come to hear about how I run my classroom and one parent, I had not met before.
- A parent praised me for my monthly newsletter, which filled my bucket right up! She said she especially liked what I called it "Hopkins' Hoppin' Newsletter."
- Administration is amazing, they helped me create a great plan to shorten my time filling out children's behavior each day so I can spend more time helping children. The parents seemed fine with the plan too and when we all work together, children benefit!
- As the week went on my students started getting better and better at raising their hands to speak or to leave their seat and my line is getting quieter and quieter. I am so proud of them for working so hard.
- Finally, I got through each child's letters, sounds, and sight words, and all, but 1 made improvement and some huge improvements. Learning Letter Sounds, song by Jack Hartmann is helping greatly, one child is using that song to help him learn the words as he'll name the picture associated with the song or attempt too!
I thank you all for your support! I hope you will post your positives in the comments! Fill my bucket by letting me know how your students, children, etc. are doing!
Thanks for hoppin' by Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings. Keep on smiling!